Here & Hereafter: How Wisdom from the Departed Can Transform Your Life Now

Here & Hereafter: How Wisdom from the Departed Can Transform Your Life Now

RRP: £27.99
Price: £13.995
£13.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He answered questions on multiple marriages and soulmates and other related topics – all very interesting.

From Tyler Henry, clairvoyant and star of E!’s hit reality series Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry, comes Between Two Worlds, a captivating memoir about his journey as a medium thus far. I've always believed we go on after death, and this helps immensely. an awesome kid (anyone younger than me is a kid) and an amazing gift and insight. Thought we’re not responsible for where we come from, we are responsible for where we go. We are more than just our conditioning. We are capable of growth and change.”His memoir was a witty and relatable. Tyler genuinely wants to make a difference in people's lives that may be struggling after a friend or loved one has passed. It was really cool to hear about how each of his readings appears to be unique in nature. He is always discovering new signs and secrets. As a fan of the show "Hollywood Medium", it was really interesting to learn about Tayler's gift of mediumship on a different level. Told from his perspective, he was successfully able to break it down as to how he first found out that he could speak to the other side. I find this kind of stuff fascinating. Every day brings new experiences and new stories shared by souls that are able to understand what truly mattered in their lives. Their messages teach us what we should value in our own. Above all, I’ve learned that transitioning to the other side gives perspective. Ironically enough, it’s the dead who have the most to teach us about life.

Getting a strong feeling when you first meet someone. He described an experience where he got a feeling that the person he just met would be someone significant and that he felt he was meant to play a role in this person’s life. When Henry did a reading of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards, also in 2016, he said he saw her deceased mother holding hands with a stillborn or miscarried child. "It would have been a very traumatic experience," he told Richards. She doesn't seem to follow. After Henry offers more clues as to what he's envisioning, Richards eventually concludes, "I think my sister had one," referring to the loss of a child. Keyword: thinks. If there’s one overall theme I could take away, it’s to appreciate life in every moment and respond to challenges in a way that’s true to who you are, even if it’s the more difficult path. With the past stirring regrets, and the future provoking anxieties, it’s important that we live in the present moment. It is, after all, all there ever really is.Expanding on this depth, “Between Two Worlds” is a truly moving reading experience. Even aside from my own Empath and clairvoyant lifestyle; Henry’s writing has an impact and is thought-provoking for both young and adult readers, truly reaching audiences on a very personal level. This is a type of book one “has” to read for emotional fulfillment. We can learn not to take things personally, to understand that behaviors are the results of conditioning, and to make conscious efforts to understand others instead of automatically reacting to them. As a result, our lives will change drastically for the better.”

Henry does well with not stressing any specific religions, doctrines, or beliefs and merely describes his experience with his clairvoyance. “Between Two Worlds” is an unbiased read.Tyler Henry discovered his gift for communicating with the departed when he was just ten years old. After experiencing a sudden, accurate premonition of his grandmother’s death—what Tyler would later describe as his first experience of “knowingness”—life would never be the same. Now in his twenties, Tyler is a renowned, practicing medium, star of the smash hit E! reality show, Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry, and go-to clairvoyant of celebrities, VIP’s, and those simply looking for closure and healing. He has worked with some of Hollywood’s biggest names including Khloe Kardashian, Amber Rose, Margaret Cho, Jaime Pressly, and Monica Potter.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop